Comment on page
Initial gameplay footage
- Upon entering a battle, players are pitted up against an AI controlled opponent.
- A Match consists of 5 rounds of picking an action to attack the opponent.
- The player has one of four actions to select from to do damage to the opponent.
- The opponent will also select an action that will do damage to the player.
- A score is then allocated for each round based on the difference between the players damage to the opponent and the opponents damage to the player.
- Damage is worked out with the following considered
- Each character has 3 item NFT's equipped to their Degen NFT (Head, Body & Weapon) that increase the damage done by each of the 4 actions.
- The four actions are setup in a rock, paper scissors scenario where having the winning outcome reduces the damage of your opponent income damage by 50%
- Once all 5 rounds of selecting an action has been completed, the final score will be added to the players total score on the leaderboard.
- Players can battle as many times as they like during a tournaments phase.